Work with Us!
Office & Facilities Manager
- Routinely check PO Box and Mail in building
- Prepare and Make Deposits
- Enter donations in CRM (Little Green Light)
- Enter all payments and bills in Quickbooks (Desktop)
- Coordinate access to building, as needed
- Maintain office and cleaning supply levels
- Supply pick up and drop off (e.g. Amazon locker)
- Update, then maintain filing system
- Issue tax letters for donations
- Coordinate with ED to make sure donors are thanked in timely manner
- Keep building clean, empty trash in between events
- Coordinate with theatre technicians and service companies to make sure theatre tech is in working order.
- Maintain organization in storage areas (in building) with support of designers and theatre techs.
- Coordinate with landlord and ED re building issues.
- Work with board secretary to make sure board documents are organized and accessible.
- Coordinate with Board Chair and ED to make sure materials are distributed for meetings
- Attend board and strategic planning meetings to take notes.
- MUST have familiarity with Quickbooks.
- MUST be able to work independently
- MUST have experience with organization of storage spaces.
This position is an hourly position, with an expectation of 20-30 hours per week. Outside of required meetings, the Office and Facilities Manager will be able to set their own schedule. Position starts at $15/hr.
Need Help Applying? Call us directly at 216.264.9680
We are the only female-driven, professional children’s theatre in Northeast Ohio dedicated to developing and producing highly imaginative, original and interactive works from local artists designed to empower, encourage and educate children.
Our team of professional playwrights, actors, directors, artists and creatives work together to produce collaborative, original productions and educational programming aimed at opening the hearts, minds & imaginations of all children. Together, we strive to reach across socio-economic, cultural and traditional boundaries to bring inclusivity, awareness and understanding to the young people (and artists) of our community.