Education at Talespinner Children's Theatre
Education with Talespinner Children's Theatre is EVERYWHERE!
EDU@TCT Bolsters our mission, vision, and values by providing students of all abilities the opportunity for success through passionate, professional, and playful experiences.
@TCT: We offer a variety of classes, workshops, and camps to students of all abilities and experience levels throughout the entire year.
- Rotating class topics include: Acting (for all skill levels), Puppet Creation and Manipulation, Musical Theatre, Improv, Original Script Creation with Performance, Creative Play for ages Birth-3 with a Parent.
- Have an idea for a class? Whether you’re a student looking to take it, or a Teaching Artist hoping to teach it, please let us know!
- We’ll be offering a full summer camp season in 2023 – keep an eye out for more information coming soon!
@SCHOOL: Bring Talespinner to your students as we specialize in creating theatre residencies to meet the needs of your students and community.
- Our curriculum is created and tailored to accommodate one- or multi-week residencies that can be conducted in-person or remotely.
- Topics include (but are not limited to): Storytelling and creative writing through theatre, utilizing Theatre in Education to help meet any Ohio State Learning Standard, Social and Emotional Learning, inclusion, cultural exploration, Page to Stage, and (mostly) anything else!
@HOME: From craft kits to online workshops, TCT has many resources for families to keep Acting Up at home.
- Audience guides are created for every TCT Production. These free resources contain information to prepare families for their experience before, during, and after TCT.
- TCT has a variety of electronic theatre activities, including using free activities on our YouTube page